Bidding Box Sep 2021
Larry Cohen & Marty Bergen
The ACBL Bridge Bulletin Magazine has a monthly column in which two pros bid 8 sets of hands. In co-operation with the ACBL, Larry and Marty are doing the same only you can watch via online streaming or download and listen to their extensive reasoning and evaluation of their hands. This month Marty and Larry will give you basic ways to bid the hands and many times slightly more advanced ways to bid including: Exclusion Blackwood, Splinter Bids, lebensohl, etc.
At the time of taping Larry and Marty did not know how the magazine was going to score the results but we have added the scores as graphics for your informational purposes. Each deal offers a maximum score of 12 points.
Please note that Hands 1 and 2 are free for your viewing pleasure while Hands 3-8 are for purchase. Just click the links to watch Hands 1 and 2 or add this product to your cart to purchase all of them. An email with the link to watch and password will be sent soon after the completed purchase. The link will include Hands 1 and 2 also. Duration of discussion of Hands 1-8 = 2:06:08
HAND 1 (FREE) Duration 08:39 Marty & Larry's Bidding Notes (For Deals 1 & 2)
HAND 2 (FREE) Duration 15:02
Included in purchase:
- Link to stream or download full video with Hands 1-8 to watch as many times as you want.
- Blank auction pages so you can practice with partners.
- List of hands with time notes so you can advance easily to deals of most interest.
- These webinars are the fastest and easiest way to improve your game
- Learn from seasoned pros who can explain it in clear, understandable terms
- KISS (keep it simple sweetheart)
Links for this video can also be found in your Previous Purchases after you check out! If you have not already done so, please create/activate your account. You can Click Here for instructions. If you have any questions please contact firstname.lastname@example.org