Bidding Box Oct 2021
Larry Cohen & Marty Bergen
The ACBL Bridge Bulletin Magazine has a monthly column in which two pros bid 8 sets of hands. In co-operation with the ACBL, Larry and Marty are doing the same only you can participate LIVE and later watch the recorded webinar via online streaming or download as many times as you want! Listen and have the opportunity to ask questions as they go through their extensive reasoning and evaluation of the hands. This month Marty and Larry will give you basic ways to bid the hands and, many times, slightly more advanced ways to bid, possibly including: Exclusion Blackwood, Splinter Bids, lebensohl, Drury, etc.
Each deal in the Bridge Bulletin offers a maximum score of 12 points.
Oct 13th - 2:00-3:30PM Eastern Recorded Webinar
HAND 1 (FREE) Duration 10:23 Marty & Larry's Bidding Notes (For Deals 1 & 2)
HAND 2 (FREE) Duration 26:58
Hands 3-8 are what will be covered in this webinar.
Est. webinar duration will be 1hr 30m with short Q&A opportunity after.
Included in purchase:
- Link to stream or download full video with Hands 1-8 to watch as many times as you want after the LIVE airing of webinar.
- Blank auction pages so you can practice with partners.
- Bonus Material from Marty: Cohen-Bergen (system notes) responses to 1NT.
- These webinars are the fastest and easiest way to improve your game.
- Learn from seasoned pros who can explain it in clear, understandable terms.
- KISS (keep it simple sweetheart)
If you have any questions, please contact email@example.com
Links for this webinar can be found in your Previous Purchases after you check out! If you have not already done so, please create/activate your account. You can Click Here for instructions. You’ll also receive emails with watch links too.